Friday, March 19, 2010

Zipperhead no more

Bryan got his staples out of his head today. I video taped it, but I can't get it to upload.

The nurse practitioner said he's doing great and everything is going as planned.

Still waiting on pathology results which should be in next week. Of course, we'll update you when we find out the results.

Beautiful day outside, we're headed to the porch to enjoy today because tomorrow we might have snow. YIKES!

Smooch,
Gayla
3/19/10
2:38 PM

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear Bryan is doing better everyday. My prayers are daily and strong.Faith is key. Take it one day at a time. It will get better each day. Don't rush it. Enjoy the gift of the present god gives us.
    Live each day as if it's your last always. That's why it's called the Present. Bryan looks great and strong. I know the news will be good.Waiting is hard. Take care of yourself girl. Everyone loves and needs you heathy. Working out is great. Love you, Praying. Lite candle for all of you in church. I will tomorrow too. God Bless Toni

    ReplyDelete