Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OK, OK, OK, I give :-) :-)

I am not one to ask for help; I'm usually the helper. But I've been so overwhelmed with the outpouring of well-wishes and people offering to help, I'm now ready to start accepting your requests to help us.

We will have Bryan's family (mom, two sisters & brother-in-law) in town from Wyoming March 8-12 while Bryan's in the hospital. If you would like to provide some snacks or food that can be frozen and cooked for that week, we would be so appreciative (Marilyn, I cannot wait for Monday's surprise dinner!!!). Please contact TONI MARGOLIS at tiggertoni@mac.com to let her know that you will be providing some grub (below is a link she sent me for a calendar). My girls will thank you because we usually just have cereal when Bryan's out of town :-).

www.carecalendar.org/logon/34154
id: 34154
security code: 8223
Again, thank you all very much for all of the prayers, support, comments to the blog, email and Facebook. Please keep 'em coming. Bryan and I often sit together and read them. It's a nice way to get some positive vibes through our day.

Much love,
Gayla
3/3/10
9:00 PM

P.S. We giggled when we got this picture of the Kauffman family in their 'rally caps'. Thanks y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are looking forward to dinner for Monday...but I'm thinking that Bryan should get something yummy before then...any requests?!
    It was nice to talk to you Gayla, let me know if you need anything at all, or if you just want to chat again. Love you.

    Love the 'rally caps!"

    ReplyDelete