Monday, March 1, 2010

Tomorrow will tell all

Today was a very big day, but tomorrow will be even bigger.

As you know, we had the MRI today. Paraphrased from Dr. Barker (who is a pulmonary oncologist, not a diagnostic physician), said the neuro radiologist looked over the MRI with Dr. Barker and didn't see anything "big or ugly," which I think is good since all Dr. Barker looks at is big, ugly cancer stuff.

He told us that there is definitely something inside the right-rear lobe that needs to be removed, but visiting with the Dr. Desaloms tomorrow will give us the answers we need. We're not sure if all Bryan will need is surgery or if there will be other treatments to follow.  Therefore, this is all I have for the end of today.

I'm feeling very positive about our appointment tomorrow at 11:00 A.M., so Bryan and I are looking forward to feeling the power of the prayers that y'all have been sending our way. Believe me, WE FEEL THEM, so please don't stop.

With hope,
Gayla
3/1/10
5:35 pm

4 comments:

  1. Wow. DEEP breath. Even bigger exhale. I like the sound of your words. Prayers will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying, praying and more praying!!! Love you.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. All things considered, this seems like positive news! I will be praying for continued good news and strength!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will continue to pray. Thanks for keeping us posted!
    Love,
    The Lollars

    ReplyDelete