This is a blog to share with family and friends about my husband, Bryan. I am posting daily/weekly updates on Bryan's health status. Please feel free read and comment with your support. * Please read from the beginning, Feburary 2010. With love, Gayla
Thursday, September 22, 2011
MRI Results - 18 months later
I always like to have pictures on these posts, so here's one of my favorites of Bryan and Lady at the deer lease this spring.
Bryan goes to see Dr. Desaloms today to review the MRI from yesterday. It's hard to believe that it's been 18 months since his brain surgery. He's doing remarkably well. In fact, no one would ever know he had a brain tumor, which I stated just after his surgery.
We're praying everything is still normal and will be forever. Dr. D. requests MRIs and follow ups every year for five years after surgery. I'll update when we return.
xoxo,
Gayla
9/22/11
1:07 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are in my prayers. I started praying about it yesterday when Aaron told me that Bryan was going in for an MRI.
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Julie