Let me remind you that Bryan's surgery was just over three months ago on March 8, 2010. I cut and pasted the four pages of Bryan's test to one sheet, so please excuse my chicken-scratch.
Bryan had his first vision test after surgery on March 25, 2010 which showed he had 0% left peripheral vision in both of his eyes. The top diagram shows his left and right eye. The eyes are segmented in quarters. The left peripheral on both eyes are shaded black because he could not see anything to the left on March 25th.
Now, look down at the June 29th test. He had SIGNIFICANT improvement in JUST THREE MONTHS! This means that it will only get better and we anticipate he should have 100% of his vision restored within nine to 12 months, if not sooner.
I stayed in the waiting room while Bryan met with Dr. Kirby. When he met back up with me I was excited to hear about his results. When he showed me the diagram, to my surprise I burst into tears. I had no idea my reaction would be so emotional! I know how important his independence is to him, and with these awesome test results, the doctor released him to drive and he asked me to hand over the keys to his truck as we walked to the parking garage.
PRAISE THE LORD FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING! I still can't believe he had brain surgery almost four months ago. You would never know it. You can't even see the scar anymore. I'll post pictures soon.
Thank you all for continued prayers for Bryan. He has been feeling great, working normal hours, and traveling. He will have his first MRI in September, vision tests every three months for a year, and a MRI every six months for a couple of years, then extend them to once a year if there is no change.
Love sharing good news with y'all,
Gayla
6/29/10
2:35 PM

That's fantastic news! I'm so happy to hear it! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Julie Lollar